Head of Marketing department
Serik Moldashev started his career in 2008 as a specialist of Public procurement department, NC Food Contract Corporation JSC.
2008 – specialist of Contract group, Legal Department, NC Food Contract Corporation JSC.
2009 – senior specialist-lawyer of Astana Administrative Department, representative office of NC Food Contract Corporation JSC.
2010 – manager of Human Resource department, Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools AEO.
2012 – manager, Nazarbayev Intellectual Schools Building Management PE, NIS AEO.
2013 – senior lawyer, Centre of Excellence PE, NIS AEO.
2013 – head of Maintenance Department, Centre for Pedagogical Measurement, NIS AEO.
2015 – senior manager-lawyer, Educational Resource Centre PE, NIS AEO.
2018 – senior manager-lawyer, Centre for Information Technologies PE, NIS AEO.
Serik Moldashev was awarded with the NIS 10th anniversary badge.
In 2019-2020 Serik took part in trainings and seminars on Management skills, Managerial Strategies of Influence, Effective leadership, Essential marketing, Moscow Business School.
2004-2008 Bachelor’s degree in Law, KazGUU University
2008-2010 Bachelor’s degree in Finance, KazGUU University (distance learning)
About the Department
Marketing department is a structural division of the Centre.
Key responsibilities of the Department:
- Sale of services and products of the Centre.
- Study of the demand for the Centre’s products and the development of long-term, medium-term and short-term forecasts for the demand.
- Timely preparation and conclusion of contracts for the supply of products.
- Control over the products’ delivery.
- Registration of transactions.
Marketing department performs the following functions:
- setting goals and developing strategies for the trade activities in the domestic and foreign market jointly with other divisions and management staff and selecting rational commodity circulation channels and promotion methods;
– developing long-term and current marketing plans and coordinating activity of the Centre in this area;
– analyzing and forecasting main economic factors of potential markets for product sales;
– identifying potential customers (intermediate sellers, retail trade organizations, etc.) and establishing business contacts for further sales;
– negotiating with customers delivery terms and concluding delivery contracts;
– keeping routine records of delivered products, contracts and orders;
– preparing documentation for the supply of products to customers;
– determining the form and method of payment depending on the type of customers and delivery terms;
– ensuring the timely receipt of payment for the products sold;
– organizing exhibitions, fairs, and sales exhibitions, and preparing relevant documents and materials;
– supervising over the correct storage and transportation of products.